Memorandum of Understanding (Buenos Aires, May 2017 – May 2022)
Counterparty: Ministry of the Environment and Sustainable Development of the Argentine Republic.
- Improving the collection, management and forecasting of climate data, through the development of early warning, monitoring, recording and data acquisition systems for vulnerability and risk assessment to climate change.
- Development of renewable energy sources and improvement of energy efficiency.
- Promotion of sustainable forest management within local communities, forest recovery, deforestation and forest degradation.
- Support for sustainable agricultural and animal husbandry practices.
- Revitalization of an efficient and low-carbon transport system